Sunday, January 11, 2009

top 10 most handsome deceased actors

In alphabetical order, and when they were handsome. Usually that means when they were younger, though not always, and also when they were not dead (always). Also, though I hate to add it, when they were pre-fat (Brando), pre-accident (Reeve and Clift), and, pre-pickled (Ricard Burton).

Marlon Brando



Richard Burton



Montgomery Clift.



James Dean



Errol Flynn



Charlton Heston



Paul Newman



Gregory Peck



Anthony Perkins



Christopher Reeve

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No Cary Grant? Really?

Mike Bailey said...

Cary Grant was handsome, true. But I think his handsomeness was enhanced remarkably by his charm.

And who would you bump off the list?

Technoprairie said...

Whoa! My man Heston is in this list. I am amazed!

I would knock off Perkins and put in Grant. If I was in a room with Grant, I would be staring at him with admiration but if I was in the room with the Perkins (as shown in this picture), I would be staring at him wondering if I could make it to the door if Perkins makes a sudden move in my direction.

Mike Bailey said...

Okay Technoprairie, that made me chuckle.

Maybe I should add Cary as an 11th.

Mike Bailey said...

Oh, and I've never thought that Mr. Handsome wasn't a stud. I think he could be a bit of a ham at times, but all in all that's okay.

Anonymous said...

George Peppard was pretty handsome too. More than Christopher Reeve at least ..